The lettering cut off date will be April 30th
OPTION 1: Community Service
For TWO Consecutive Years...
OPTION 2: Competition
** Lettering requirements are subject to change **
**The lettering requirements will be adjusted since we have not been in school to wear T-Shirts in March and April, or attend the guest speaker and meetings. Due to community service events being cancelled, we will consider all applicants for lettering based on what they have done through March 6th. Please fill out the google form on Schoology if you believe you have met the requirements through March to letter and we will adjust on an individual basis!**
KEEP IN MIND
- All 20 or 10 hours of community service must be completed in ONE year. Hours WILL NOT transfer or roll over.
- ALL POINTS TOWARD LETTERING START IN OCTOBER
- All community service must be obtained through HOSA sponsored events. NO OUTSIDE HOURS.
- You can complete no more than 15 hours at NAM or Assisted Living Facilities.
- T-Shirt MUST BE RECORDED the week it is worn to count.